The Magistral Church is peculiarly interesting: it is in a pure romanesque style. The restoration has given relief to the vaults of the burgundian-cistercian influence. The altar is in the most ancient form of the romanesque structures. On the 16th of October 1982 H. E. Mgrs. Mario Ismaele Castellano O. P., Archbishop of Siena, blessed the church and on the 19th of September 1987 it was consecrated by H. E. Mgrs. Fernando Charier, Auxiliary Bishop and General Vicar of Siena.
- Second Sunday and the 17th of May: official celebration and liturgical feast of Our Lady Queen of Militia.
- Third Sunday and the 19th of September: official celebration and liturgical feast of the anniversary of the Dedication of the Magistral Church.
- 27th of December: feast of St. John the Apostle and Evangelist, titular Saint of the Magistral Church and main Patron Saint of the Order.
- Weekdays, at 19:40: Vespers sung by the Knights.
- Sundays and others Holy-days of obligation: at 9:30 solemn Holy Mass, celebrated in tridentine rite with Gregorian chant. On July and August it is recommended to inquire beforehand by telephone (0039/0577/936009).